I SWEAR
I swear I'm boring
I promise you foul-morning-breath kisses
and burnt toast for breakfast
as I crack hard at your half baked tales
and burnt toast for breakfast
as I crack hard at your half baked tales
and harder at your dry jokes
I swear I'm boring
the only adrenaline we pursue
will be between silk sheets
as we engage in sinful play
the only adrenaline we pursue
will be between silk sheets
as we engage in sinful play
and make funny looking babies
I swear I'm boring
I will gossip about the neighbors
I will gossip about the neighbors
and online strangers
as we will indulge in trash TV
and make ham sandwiches for lunch
as we will indulge in trash TV
and make ham sandwiches for lunch
I swear I'm boring
we will sleep through the mornings
dreaming of immense wealth
as we live on meagre wages
and leave ambitions to the ambitious
we will sleep through the mornings
dreaming of immense wealth
as we live on meagre wages
and leave ambitions to the ambitious
I swear I'm boring
we will live quietly and honorably
as we raise our funny looking babies
to be nothing more than average citizens
and paint our house yellow
we will live quietly and honorably
as we raise our funny looking babies
to be nothing more than average citizens
and paint our house yellow
I swear I'm boring
when we finally wither of old age
our story will be that of
a dull love and companionship
but never one of betrayal
when we finally wither of old age
our story will be that of
a dull love and companionship
but never one of betrayal
.webp)
Comments
Post a Comment